2. Polio Vaccine - Three or more properly spaced doses.
3. Measles (Rubeola) Vaccine - Two properly spaced doses (preferably MMRII) with the first dose administered at 12 months of age or older, or measles immunity proved by blood test.
4. German Measles (Rubella) Vaccine -Two doses,with the first dose administered at 12 months of age or older, or rubella immunity proved by blood test.
5. Mumps Vaccine - One dose of mumps administered at 12 months of age or older or a physician's signed statement that your child was diagnosed with mumps disease.
6. Hepatitis B Vaccine - Three properly spaced doses.
7. Chickenpox (Varicella) Vaccine - Two doses, with the first dose administered at 12 months of age or older, or chickenpox immunity proved by blood test or a written statement of history of chickenpox disease from a parent, guardian or physician.
The following immunizations are required for all students entering seventh grade
1. One dose of tetanus,diphtheria, acellular pertussis(if five years has elapsed since the last tetanus immunization).
2. One dose of meningococcal conjugate vaccine
Two exemptions are allowed:
Medical: Submit a SIGNED statement from your child's physician indicating that a certain immunization would be harmful to your child's health.
Religious, Moral/Ethical: Children do not need to be immunized if a parent/guardian OBJECTS IN WRITING to immunization on religious grounds or strong moral or ethical conviction.