Understanding the Application Process for Employment
The following forms are needed for an application to be considered for board approval. These forms are on our website under the Employment link and also available at the Human Resources Department, Administration Building, 2nd Floor:
1. FBI Federal Criminal History Record (fingerprints required)
- Application (Professional or General)
2. PA Child Abuse History Clearance (Act 151)
3. PA Criminal Record Check (Act 34)
- Physical - (A physical and TB test is required before you begin work, but not needed for the application approval.)
- ACT 168 of 2014 Sexual Misconduct/Abuse Disclosure Release Form
After you have submitted the completed forms above and passed the interview process (as applicable), the school board will approve/disapprove you at their next available board meeting.
You will then receive a letter stating the board motion was approved and how to complete your payroll information forms. The following forms will need to be completed prior to starting your employment.
ACT 168 Disclosure Release (one form needed for each current employer and one for each former employer where there was direct contact with children)
You may print out and complete these forms prior to coming to the Human Resources Department or visit our office to pick up and complete the forms. The Employment Eligibility Form requires us to verify identification, please see the list of acceptable documentation on the form and bring it with you to the HR Office. We will then take your photo for your school identification badge.
Substitutes (excluding custodians) will be set up with an AESOP account. This is the program that you will log on for viewing absences and substitute assignments.